Welcome to The Royal Livingstone Victoria Falls Zambia
Bask in graceful safari style only steps from one of the Seven Natural Wonders of the World. Sweeping Zambezi River and savannah views stretch from every veranda as you relax in elegance.
Wake up to the sight of zebras wandering the hotel grounds. Raise a glass at sunset to the marvellous waterfall thundering to its depths as you recline in style. Surrender to relaxation with spa therapies under the shade of monkey trees on the banks of the river.
The Royal Livingstone is located on the Zambian side of the Zambezi River in Mosi-oa-Tunya National Park, overlooking the Zambezi River and with direct access to the Victoria Falls.
The Floral Experience Africa
Position Your Wedding Business for the Luxury Market, Bask in the Charm of Africa in Safari-Style Glory, and Witness One of the Seven Wonders of the World
Now is YOUR Time to Experience the Wonder of Africa, Get Inspired by Your Surroundings and the Industry’s Most Ambitious Weddings Designers, and Learn First-Hand from Karen Tran the Mechanics and Skill Necessary to Create Over-the-Top Floral Structures and Design High-End Luxury Weddings
On Day One of The Floral Experience, we lay the foundation of luxury design while having loads of fun.
The day includes:
- A Special Guest Speaker ( TO BE ANNOUNCED SOON!)
- How to Identify Your X-Factor Style and Tailor It to Appeal to Today’s Luxury Market
- Why Having Good Photography of Your Work is Important for Attracting Luxury Clients and Getting Published and How to Identify If You Have a High-End Image or Not
- A Real Life Rise to the Top: Karen Tran herself will share her personal story of starting out in the wedding industry, the struggles she encountered, and how she rose to design weddings and large scale floral structures for A-listers and high profile officials
- Sipping a glass of wine on the deck of The Royal Livingstone Resort and then departing by boat on the Zambezi River to see one of the world’s natural wonders, Victoria Falls, on a special trip to Livingstone Island*.
- A traditional African “boma” welcome dinner and dessert party. The ultimate African dining experience, a “boma” is a meal beneath open skies and originated when tribesmen would cook over a fire while protecting their communities. Experience spiced dishes, barbecued meat, live music and traditional dancing around a roaring fire beneath the stars
*There will be an extra cost of $25 to the Livingstone Island for the tour, which is a significant discount from the usual $120 per person.
Day Two is where we get hands-on and get out-and-about on the Zambezi River once again for a sunset cruise to experience the wonder of our surroundings. You’ll start learning the techniques and mechanics behind extravagant floral designs.
This day includes:
- Grand Scale Floral Design Training—Every high-end, luxury wedding should have a feature floral piece. We’ll discuss the flower wall, flower entrance, and oversized hanging florals. You’ll learn how to incorporate large floral pieces into your designs to capture the luxury market and how to create these spectacular elements. Attendees will also work together to create one, amazing over-the-top floral structure for our closing night gala dinner
- A divine dinner on a sunset river cruise along the Zambezi River where you’ll experience panoramic views and a host of wildlife sightings.
On Day Three, your design hands get busy and you’ll start thinking like a sought-after wedding designer who’s pursued by the rich and famous
This day includes:
- Designing a “Karen Tran” outdoor wedding and discovering how to transform a space with seperate inviting focal points and extravagant features
- Creating over-the-top floral pieces with the natural resources of Africa and local fresh florals using tables, fine china, and custom stationary to create a breathtaking tablescape and awe-inspiring setting. We’ll return to this setting for our gala dinner and dine with new industry friends for a lavish party.
- Gala Dinner Theme to Be Announced ( GET EXCITED FOR THE UNVEILING OF THE DESIGN THEME YOU’LL BE CREATING AROUND)
- Marketing and Branding that Reaches a High-End Market—In addition to learning techniques and the mechanics behind all of the designs, you will learn how to refine your brand to target the luxury market. This will include how to use social media platforms the right way to elevate your brand and your business.
The floral experience starts at 9:00am each day.
Included in the experience at no additional cost to you is breakfast and lunch every day as well as an opening party dinner on day one, boat cruise dinner on day two and a spectacular gala dinner on the 24th of July.
Flights and accommodation are the attendees responsibility and students are kindy required to stay at either The Royal Livingstone or Avani Resort where preferred rates have been negotiated.
Please note this event is NON-REFUNDABLE but transferable to another individual for the same event.
Once you’ve booked, we’d love for you to use the hashtag #KTZAMBIA on Instagram to celebrate with us.
Cost of Program: $2900.00/EU
- Breakfast & lunch each day & opening dinner at The Savoy
- Welcome gift
- All educational sessions with expert wedding professionals and hands-on with Karen Tran
- The making of the Gala’ master class with Karen Tran
- Spectacular GALA dinner on Thursday 24 July, 2019